Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Triathalon Pictures
Some of the professional pictures taken at the triathalon I did are up on the internet. I still haven't rounded up my friends pictures yet, as soon as I do I'll put them on the blog. But if you want to see some good action shots go to hawaiiphotoman.com - then click on events by date, 2007 races, Kukio Challenge respectively. The pictures are grouped into categories and I am in - Kukio Swim # 272, Kukio Run # 383, Kukio Finsih # 634-638 (I am a little disappointed that I don't look nearly as tired or beat-up at the finish as I felt), there are also some gorgeous picutres of the race site under Kukio General # 073-094. Take a look and let me know what you think. It was an amazing experience that I wouldn't trade. Miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm in love with all of the pictures especially 635! You look awesome! Good work Triathalete!
I'm so PROUD of you Jess! I wish I could of done it with you! I'm sure I would have finished dead last though. Congrats! The Pics are beautiful!
I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU sister!
Jessica! Proof indeed that you ALWAYS smile. I love the shots of you on the board. Next time will you do a kayak or was the surfboard easier? The photo of you coming out of the water reminded me of dragging out of the water in a mountain lake 1 mile swim...those were the days right Pat?
635!!!! as a poster in your home!!! YES? I loved all the photos. I can not believe you paddled that long - ouch - that really hurts and I could see under that famous Jessie smile - great fatigue and guts - WOW - I just can't say enough!!!!
I finally saw them!!!! And it is the best thing that I have done all day long!! You are amazing! I am with my mom about the poster in your house thing-
i miss you guys!
I do too
Post a Comment