Monday, December 17, 2007

Pat I Miss You!

Pat, I apoligize in advance for posting this picture. For some odd reason I really like it. Possibly because we look like such lovelies . . . hmmmm. I am just missing Pat as he is in Utah and California this week and wanted to blog about it. I should be left alone more often actually because I have been quite productive. The laundry is done, the house is clean, I am even finding time to blog. Just goes to show how distracting it is to have a husband as handsome as this! I have also reconnected with some old friends, Harry Potter, Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger, we've been having a lot of good times together in Pat's absence. I have even resorted to taking pictures of my bruised toe and sending them to Pat in a pathetic attempt at getting some attention. The gist is that I MISS PAT, but I am glad that he is with the family "freezing his eyeballs" (yes, a direct quote from his mouth) I wish I was there too. Enjoy the time you have with everyone becuase it always goes by too fast! Love you all!

4 comments:

nicole said...

Jesse, thank you for letting us enjoy Pat for the time he's here. We miss you as well but who knows eventually we'll meet one day...right

angie said...

this picture made me laugh out loud!

...i'm hoping you'll post a picture of your toes - i am so fascinated! its almost like a badge of honor!

catherine said...

What a picture!!! We miss you, Jessie, even Chase said, " Uncle Pat, where's Jessie?"
I second the desire of seeing the toes.

Anonymous said...

We have to stop traveling separately, it just isn't as fun. Plus I really miss my truck.