Monday, June 2, 2008

Honu Half Ironman 70.3













So I made it. . . 70.3 Miles . . . And I can't wait to do it again.

8 comments:

nicole said...

Jesse you are amazing!!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Kudos to you, I am impressed, I would love to partipate in something of this calibor but definetly need to be in much better shape than my current affair.

angie said...

you are amazing! i love these pictures!!!

i was afraid you were done with this - so i am so happy to see you back! you can't imagine how happy i feel to see you - by the way - you are little! your body looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Jesse! You are my hero! I am so impressed with you courage and staying power! Love the sunburned numbers on your arm. Great photo's of you in action (couldn't quite make you out in the swimming picture).

Wish I could have been there to witness it all first hand.

Love and miss you!!!!

catherine said...

I don't know what to say, I'm speechless everytime I look at these pictures, cause you're so awesome amazing!!!!! Could you come inhabit my soul for awhile and teach it some courage and fortitude. I'm soooo proud.
Love you,
catherine

Abbie said...

I am so proud of you and so jealous all at the same time. basically i wish i were you

Amanda said...

SO Proud of you sis! Love you

Anonymous said...

Jesse you are an amazing young lady you inspire me but not quite enough to get off the sofa yet....keep up the attitude I think it is great....