Who is that muscular paddler!!! Who is that beauty in the desert!!I miss you guys!
I've got, got, got, got to have those two top photos. How can I get them? They are beyond wonderful and tell a whole story with just a picture. I love and miss you guys soooo much and I've got to get to know Luca.
Wouldn't a picture of the captain sweating in drydock or bleeding in the bilge reflect a more complete "Life in Hawaii" montage?
I try to keep it pretty for all those believers out there!!!!
I love seeing your pictures and hearing about the things you do. Thanks for sharing that part for the rest of the family to see.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Who is that muscular paddler!!! Who is that beauty in the desert!!
I miss you guys!
I've got, got, got, got to have those two top photos. How can I get them? They are beyond wonderful and tell a whole story with just a picture. I love and miss you guys soooo much and I've got to get to know Luca.
Wouldn't a picture of the captain sweating in drydock or bleeding in the bilge reflect a more complete "Life in Hawaii" montage?
I try to keep it pretty for all those believers out there!!!!
I love seeing your pictures and hearing about the things you do. Thanks for sharing that part for the rest of the family to see.
Post a Comment